New blog posts
Magento 2 Store Locator Extension | Tigren
by Guest on Feb 23, 2017
- Display the whole chain of stores on the Google Maps
- Allow customers to search for their nearest stores
- Provide detailed direction to reach the destination
- Offer useful stores’ information for visitors
- Display avatar for each store in the map
Accessing the Back-end Demo by Account: tigren (Username) & tigren123$ (Password)
The Store Locator Extension for Magento 2 provides you an ability to display all of the current stores directly in your website with very detailed information. More importantly, it would help shoppers to find which and how to come to the nearest store in your chain.
Find the nearby stores rapidly with Store Locator
There are just a few simple steps for purchasers to find a store on their doorstep to buy what they saw online owing to Store Locator. As you can see, they need to enter their addresses first, then define the searching radius, and finally receive a list of close shops.
Moreover, it is worth noting that when the address field is filled, this Magento location extension will immediately give several suggestions that match this address. To get better search results, the users can fill some tags describing the shop that they are looking for.
Get instant and clear direction to a chosen store
After deciding a favorite store, the customers are able to find the shortest route to come to that shop. Normally, the map will provide some paths with different distances and with varied means of transport to go to the destination for the searchers to select. All of the distances are calculated exactly followed by an estimated traveling time with no traffic. Also, the users can freely zoom in/ out the map for more details.
Get necessary information of each store
Besides basic information such as name, address, contact number, the shoppers will know about opening hours and working days of the stores. Due to that, they might opt for the most convenient time to visit a store. Moreover, the websites or social channel links (such as Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus) of the shops are probably displayed at the same time, where the customers can access to find more stores’ information.
Choose a preferable view
There are two vision options in the Store Locator map for the users to go for, which are Map and Satellite. More specifically, the Map contains all of the navigation, lightweight mapping power and points of interest with just a small hint of satellite imagery, while the Satellite has complete 3D data and just a small subset of information on places, without any point-to-point navigation.In other words, the Map is for routing and getting to places while the Satellite is for exploring the size of buildings and topography of the areas.
FOR STORE OWNERS
Present stores’ location in a fully responsive map
Owing to perfect integration with Google Maps, the extension enables you to locate your stores in a friendly and responsive interface. It automatically interacts with all screen resolutions such as PC, tablets or mobile layout. Besides, you can set stores’ address, adjust both latitudes and longitudes to reach the most accurate navigation and then preview those locations on the map. By utilizing this map system, your customers’ search experience would be optimized.
Manage your store list effectively
You can easily create and add as many stores as you want in the Store Locator back-end. Thus, in the future when your chain might experience some changes like expansion or narrowing, your stores in the online system also can be added or deleted at ease.
Set varied demonstrated images for stores
Sometimes the stores can differ slightly or greatly in their main items/ decoration/ promotion and so on. Therefore, setting up different avatars represented for each shop might be a good idea, which would help the buyers enormously to choose which one they need or prefer.
Assign specific tags for each store
As mentioned above, each of your stores can offer dissimilar types of products, or any of them are more major in some areas. Because of that, creating tags by giving each place some descriptive words is necessary to help customers distinguish and make easier searches.
Provide customers vital stores’ information
The store manager can add necessary information such as available product types, opening hours, working days, contacts, website, and address. In addition, it is recommended to offer promotion and discounts information to attract more visitors to the stores.
Furthermore, adding store’s social networks might be considered if you want to strengthen interaction between the stores and the buyers.
FULL FEATURE LIST
- Present stores in a responsive map
- Automatically get users’ locations
- Display many search suggestions
- Filter stores by descriptive tags
- Choose between two types of map: Map & Satellite
- Search for nearby stores
- Find detailed direction to go to the store
- Estimate distance and time of traveling to the destination
- Easily manage, add, edit or delete stores
- Tag stores with descriptive words for more effective searches
- Upload stores’ demonstrated images/ icons
- Add stores’ information: name, email, phone, website and so on.
- Upload a default icon for all stores
- Set up varied search radius ranges and default radius
- Define search units: kilometer or mile
- Select page layout: 1 or 2 columns
- Configure number of stores displayed per page
- Enable/ Disable stores search function
- Display Ajax-based suggestion
- Allow to search stores by tag
Most Recent Articles
- Jun 19, 2018 MageAnts Released Magento 2 Simple Configurable Products Extension by Guest
- Jun 14, 2018 Get Started Business With Uber Taxi Booking Script by Guest
- Jun 7, 2018 Meet Seosyn — Your Best Option For Website Analysing by Guest
- Jun 7, 2018 Taxi Booking App for Entrepreneur Online Business by Guest
- May 29, 2018 Appkodes Launches it’s Nitro Filled and Fueled Up App - CABSO by Guest