New blog posts
MageAnts Released Magento 2 Product Labels
by Guest on Sep 26, 2017
MageAnts Magento 2 Product Labels
With this Mageants extension, add an interactive as well as an informative element to your e-com website products in order to highlight them as a part of your marketing strategy.
Features and Benefits
Add custom product labels describing the uniqueness of them.
Customize the colour, size, position, type, etc. according to your preference.
Add various types of product labels like sale, bestsellers, new, etc.
Upload images for creating custom sticker designs.
Prioritise the different labels for every product.
Enable or disable specific labels for products.
Enable or disable the extension according to your requirements.
How Does It Work?
The primary aim of using this Magento 2 extension is to highlight certain products listed on your e-com website. They can be a new product, products with special offers, best-selling items, or anything else that you think might interest your customers.
The most prominent of the human senses is the sense of vision. Our eyes undoubtedly capture most of the information that we receive throughout a day in an attractive and comprehensible manner. That is the reason why most of the marketers make use of a variety of visual aids to make a product look more attractive and important. Even when listing various products on your e-com store, using different visual aids can substantially highlight these products by drawing customer attention to them.
Free lifetime updates
30 days money back guarantee
90 days free support
View Frontend Demo
View more Product Labels for magento 2 details
Most Recent Articles
- Aug 7, 2018 5 Things to keep in mind while Creating an E-commerce Store by Guest
- Aug 3, 2018 Distributed Fibre Optic Sensor Market Revenue to Register a CAGR of 10.4% by 2026 by Guest
- Aug 3, 2018 Best Multi Vendor B2B Ecommerce Marketplace For Ecommerce business by Guest
- Jul 27, 2018 Rum Market to Witness a Rise of US$ 18,126.8 Mn by 2026 by Guest
- Jul 27, 2018 Agave Syrup Market to Witness a Rise of US$ 701.2 Mn by 2026 by Guest