New blog posts
Magento 2 Shipping Per Product Extension
by Guest on Sep 26, 2017
MageAnts Magento 2 Shipping Per Product
This Mageants extension enables you to set a default flat shipping rate for all the products. Fill in the required details in the extension during set-up and stay tension-free about the shipping charges.
Features and Benefits
Set default shipping charges per product.
Extension automatically uses the set default shipping rate for products.
Set different shipping prices for items like heavy goods, precious items, etc.
Mention the required cost while listing product on your website.
Set the total shipping calculation type for a cart.
How Does This Work?
The Mageants Shipping per Product Extension for Magento 2 gives you a list of options for front-end customization. From individual shipping rates to default shipping rates to the shipping calculation type, everything can be controlled by you. All you need to do is fill some information to fit your requirements. Then simply choose it as the shipping method to make it functional.
Inconsistent or incorrect shipping charges levied on products purchased from your e-com website can be a severe reputation destroyer for your brand. Plus ensuring that each and every product is given the exact shipping amount can be a tedious and time consuming task.
Free lifetime updates
30 days money back guarantee
90 days free support
View Frontend Demo
Most Recent Articles
- Apr 24, 2018 Grubhub Clone Good for Business Start-up? by Guest
- Apr 20, 2018 Key Benefits to Develop a Taxi Mobile App in India by Guest
- Apr 19, 2018 How Much Does a Taxi App Development Cost? by Guest
- Apr 19, 2018 5 Must Have Features For an ECommerce Marketplace by Guest
- Apr 18, 2018 Online Ecommerce Multi Vendor Shopping Cart With Mobile App by Guest