New blog posts
MageAnts Released Magento 2 Gift Card Extension
by Guest on Oct 3, 2017
Boost Your Sales With MageAnts Magento 2 Gift Card Extension
Provide your customers with gift cards of your e-com stores valued at various rates which can be then redeemed by their friends or family. Provide a nice gift option to your customer while efficiently boosting your sales.
Features and Benefits
Use different aesthetic gift card templates for your customers.
Create custom gift card templates with unique ideas.
Choose the amount range for gift cards to be priced at.
Get an automated code generation and management system for flawless functioning.
Generate category specific gift cards applicable for a particular product category.
How Does This Work?
When a customer intends to purchase the gift card, they have to visit the gift card web page. As a seller, you have some different pre-defined gift cards listed on the page. Customers choose a particular card they prefer, and then are required to fill the following details:
On the mentioned delivery date, the recipient would receive the gift card. It can be redeemed to purchase items of their interest from your e-com website
The prevalence and popularity of e-commerce are not at all restricted to personal shopping. With its growing outreach, e-commerce has also become a popular tool for gifting. E-com gives the consumer a clear cut advantage of time. The customer only needs to select the gift pay for it and the recipient will directly receive it.
Free lifetime updates
90 days free support
30 days money back guarantee
View Frontend Demo
Visit Gift Card Extension For Magento 2 Page
Most Recent Articles
- Aug 7, 2018 5 Things to keep in mind while Creating an E-commerce Store by Guest
- Aug 3, 2018 Distributed Fibre Optic Sensor Market Revenue to Register a CAGR of 10.4% by 2026 by Guest
- Aug 3, 2018 Best Multi Vendor B2B Ecommerce Marketplace For Ecommerce business by Guest
- Jul 27, 2018 Rum Market to Witness a Rise of US$ 18,126.8 Mn by 2026 by Guest
- Jul 27, 2018 Agave Syrup Market to Witness a Rise of US$ 701.2 Mn by 2026 by Guest