New blog posts
Walmart Ties-up with this Online Fashion Store
by Guest on Dec 20, 2017
So, Along with products of departments like Electronics, Movies, Music, Books, Furniture & Appliances, Baby & Toddler on Walmart, everyone will soon be able to buy upscale fashion too.
Yes, of course, Denise Incandela, head of fashion for Walmart’s US e-commerce business, said in an announcement that the giant retailer has partnered with the department store Lord & Taylor to “create a premium fashion destination on Walmart.com”.
As per recent news Walmart has planned to launch a dedicated Lord & Taylor store on Walmart’s website in spring 2018. Following this an app will also be availed to Walmart’s online shoppers which enables customers access to labels sold at Lord & Taylor. It’s not clear at this point whether that will include all items Lord & Taylor currently carries, which include Polo Ralph Lauren sweaters, Badgley Mishka dresses, and other pricey pieces.
Incandela also explained in the announcement that those are the sorts of items its shoppers want. “We see customers on our site searching for higher-end items, and we are expanding our business online to focus on adding specialized and premium shopping experiences, starting with fashion,”
It’s clear that Walmart has been accelerating to turn itself into an online fashion store as part of a so-far-successful effort to boost its e-commerce business. It’s trying to stay competitive against Amazon, which has been gobbling up US e-commerce, including clothing retail.
Most Recent Articles
- Jul 13, 2018 Choose TokyoTechie for Cryptocurrency Development Services by Guest
- Jul 12, 2018 Instantly Start Your Ecommerce Business With Social Ecommerce Script by Guest
- Jul 7, 2018 Build a Best Selling E-commerce Website With Multi Vendor Script by Guest
- Jul 6, 2018 Modularte - Outdoor Lab - Design e Produzione Italiana | Modularte.it by Guest
- Jun 28, 2018 Setup Own Ecommerce Online Marketplace Script Buy/Sell App by Guest