New blog posts
Commence Your Online Food Ordering Business With Just Eat Clone
by Guest on Dec 26, 2017
Just eat clone is successful revenue model of online food ordering business which collaborates the traditional way of ordering the favorite and delicious foods via online. Just eat clone script is the best platform to partner with the multiple restaurant’s owners to list the delicious menu and allows to create a platform for the satisfactory customer by serving to them with their favorite food online.
How the Just Eat Clone system works:
· Just move with simple and easy signup process to become a partner and the user into the Just eat clone system. It loaded with the well-structured search bar with the Google map locator which makes the customers search their favorite restaurants based on location( landmark, road, area ).
· The search result of the nearest locality of the customer precise about the restaurants with their menu along with the search filters. The customer can sort the search by filtering by budget, popular cuisines etc to order their favorite food.
· The detailed page of the restaurant will showcase the list of menu, restaurant availability time, reviews and ratings to know more about the restaurant’s reputation, discounts and coupons to avail a great deal during checkout of the food order.
· The admin or partner can generate the coupon code for the specific food items or for the particular customer. The customer will gain some offer by availing those coupons while ordering the food.
· The customer can choose the delivery details either by selecting the delivery address from the saved details or can add a new address to set delivery. Once the address set for delivery the customer will move on with the payment.
· Over to the payment method, a customer can choose the mode of payment such as PayPal, Credit/Debit/Prepaid Card, Cash on Delivery along with the estimated delivery time for the cash on the delivery order.
· Both the customer and the partner/ restaurant owner can manage their order status. As an admin, he can take full control of the website as well as the order, payment transaction, CMS management, coupons etc.
Most Recent Articles
- Aug 7, 2018 5 Things to keep in mind while Creating an E-commerce Store by Guest
- Aug 3, 2018 Distributed Fibre Optic Sensor Market Revenue to Register a CAGR of 10.4% by 2026 by Guest
- Aug 3, 2018 Best Multi Vendor B2B Ecommerce Marketplace For Ecommerce business by Guest
- Jul 27, 2018 Rum Market to Witness a Rise of US$ 18,126.8 Mn by 2026 by Guest
- Jul 27, 2018 Agave Syrup Market to Witness a Rise of US$ 701.2 Mn by 2026 by Guest