New blog posts
Magento 2 Advanced Wishlist Extension
by Guest on Feb 23, 2017
- Easily save products for later purchases
- Create multiple product groups in wishlist
- Freely set name and take notes for each group
- Receive reminder email of Wishlist from the store
- Share Wishlist to social networks or through email
- Manage Wishlist items conveniently (delete, move, add to cart)
Accessing by Account: tigren (Username) & tigren123$ (Password)
Instantly Add Products to the Wishlist
The customers can instantly add their favorite items to the wishlist when they are on the Homepage, Category Page, Product Page or even Shopping Cart.
- On the Homepage
- On the Product Page
- On the Shopping Cart
What they need to do is clicking on the wishlist icon, choosing product attributes (quantity, color, size, …) and then selecting a group to add that product.
In case that there is no available group or the customers want to save the product in a new group, they can easily create a new one directly on the wishlist popup.
Easily Create and Manage Product Groups with Advanced Wishlist
Besides creating new group right when adding products to the wishlist, the customers can more actively generate a new one in their account dashboard.
In My Wishlist, the extension offers a variety of functions to help the users manage their groups effectively:
- Take notes/ write description for each group or item in the group
- Delete unwanted product(s) or the whole group
- Move an item to another appropriate group
- View and Update product attributes (quantity, color, size,…)
- Add all/ any product(s) to cart directly in My Wishlist
Receive Wishlist Reminder from the Store
Freely Share Favorite Wishlist on Social Networks Or Via Email
This special Wishlist Extension allows the customers to share their favorite wishlist in the four most popular social networks including Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Google Plus. Then, their friends can consider those shared posts as precious reference or suggestion for their shopping.
Moreover, the wishlist owner can send the email to anyone to share about their wishlist. Consequently, the store owner can enjoy benefits indirectly: more and more people knowing their products without spending huge money on promotion.
FOR STORE OWNERS
Set time for automatically closing the popup
In the back-end, the administrator is able to make the Ajax popup automatically closed after the products were added successfully. Then, the customers can choose to continue their shopping or view their wishlist.
Customize Email Template Sent to Customer’s Friends
Although the main email content will be edited by the customers, the admin can customize other parts of the email. For example, they might add store logo, short introduction of products and services or promotion, and so on.
Select which social networks to display
The Advanced Wishlist Extension provides 4 social network options for store owners including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google Plus. However, the admin can select to display all of these channels or only a few of them. Furthermore, you can choose whether to show the total number of like and share next to sharing buttons.
Most Recent Articles
- Aug 7, 2018 Engine Flush Market to touch US$ 1.87 Bn by 2026 by Guest
- Aug 6, 2018 Lactic Acid Esters Market to Showcase Healthy Expansion at 6.9% CAGR During 2017 - 2027 by Guest
- Aug 2, 2018 Best Online Vacation rental Business by Guest
- Jul 31, 2018 7 Best Magento Extensions that You Must Start using Today! by Guest
- Jul 26, 2018 Best Way To 40% OFF For Rental Booking Script - Appkodes by Guest